Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- I wear a mask.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy, the waiting room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.